- Pat – Read an article about SSPX and am wondering what the Vatican would have to say.
- Donna – Son believes in God, but finds it hard to believe that He’s involved in our daily lives. How do I help lead him to relationship?
- Mary – Regarding Anne’s call, I think he should face responsibility. Her dad had to stop drinking to fix his marriage.
- Joe – I used to be a Freemason. What do I do with all the books/material I have from all of that?
- James – Can practicing Catholics go to a wedding of family member who’s not practicing? They are living together before marriage.
- Jim – SSPX priests and the validity of their version of the mass.
- Mercedes – what does the word BEGET really mean?
- Hank 9-years-old – Why did God create animals that can kill us?
- Michael – I’m an ex-Mason and I got rid of my stuff because of the chance that it was standing in the way of getting my family into Heaven
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |