- Canadian real estate board drops ‘master bedroom’ citing slavery. Perhaps
- Trinity – Is it true that you go to heaven if you wear Scapular?
- Sheryl – Was asked to be bridesmaid in wedding, couple is not in state of grace. My friend became upset when I declined.
- John – comments on masters and primary conversation
- Elizabeth – if someone is baptized but they no longer practice, can you go to their non-sacramental wedding?
- Linda – Can I throw away religious pictures mailed to me?
- Patrick shares what you should do with a religious item once you don’t need or want them anymore. If it’s been blessed, you should burn or bury it. If you are unsure, you can give them away to those who can use them. If it hasn’t been blessed, you can simply throw them away or put them through the shredder.
- Mary – is it ok to make a donation to a private Christian school her kids go to, since it’s not Catholic?
- Sheila – My brother in law’s ashes are being scattered. How should I react?
- Larry – is it a sin to be gay?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |