- Patrick asks Cyrus if he’s ever been Lost At Sea, and then offers useful survival tricks to keep him alive in case he does
- Gabriel – Mother is insisting that older brother get married first, even though I’m ready now and by brother wants to wait
- Collin – What is the single most important problem facing the church today? What can we do as laymen?.
- The Future is Here: Google Wing Delivers Girl Scout Cookies
- Gene – If taxes are going towards abortion, how do we have clear conscience?
- Don – If God is all-knowing, why do we pray? Patrick explains why it’s important that we pray.
- Christina – How can we follow the Church if it’s flawed?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |