- Charite – God knows what he wants us to do, and if we stop to listen, He will tell us
- Donna – Are there Catholic positive parenting programs?
- Chris – If Jesus is busy determining where we go at death, how does he have time to do anything else (like answering our prayers)?
- Pat – Prayed outside of Planned Parenthood. Lyle sympathizer.
- Lyle – calling back, says his comments are being taken out of context. Patrick gives him the microphone to explain himself
- Eric – is it appropriate to pray to OT figures like David and invoke their intercession?
- Anthony – Wants to know how to get back into reading the bible.
- Marty – Wants to encourage Patrick; it’s hard to do what he does- also, he wants to know how to pray for people that hurt him
- Pat – Lyle was missing the point – he was making a blanket statement that is not fair
- Ernestine – is an OBGYN, struggles with moral quandary situations involved
- Andrea – question about what Patrick said related to Sr. Agnes Sasagawa ‘s message
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |