- Two nurses hired within months of each other to work the same shift, on the same floor, at the same Florida hospital, discovered that they were long-lost sisters from Korea who had been separated for nearly 40 years.
- Donna – Can you recommend a book to prepare me for the death of my parents.
- John – Who was Jesus’ best friend when he was on earth?
- Christine – Why are the psalms numbered the way they are? Isn’t it just one long psalm?
- French Sister’s Miracle Astounds Medical Experts, Becomes 70th Official Healing at Lourdes
- Patrick shares a personal story of his friend Caroline who was dying of lung cancer and the regret he felt of not making the time to go see her before she passed away. He shares an amazing story of how Caroline’s visit to Lourdes, even though it did not heal her, actually healed him of his pain of her death.
- Thomas – Is 27, really torn between marriage and priesthood and needs advice
- Joanne – question about sister’s ashes being kept in closet – what to say?
- Greg – how frequently do hospice centers perform euthanasia?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |