- Alexis – How do we know if we are consoling the sorrowful heart of Mary?
- Tony – is confused about CCC paragraph 460 – does it mean that we are destined to become gods?
- Pete – why don’t we receive both species for Eucharist?
- Ryan – How can I convince a protestant that it’s okay to pray to the saints? He read Patrick’s “Any friend of God is a Friend of mine”
- Kerri – How can the saints hear thousands of people praying to them at the same time?
- Mike – Is Mother the Mother of God above Jesus and his Father?
- Trina – What does the faith teach about speaking in tongues? Acts 2 vs Cor 1
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |