- Vince – He asks about where to find a good place to meet a future spouse.
- Sonny – How do we explain the belief in the Assumption between the early Church and when it was declared a dogma of the Faith?
- Tom – He is trying to understand how the Pharisees could threaten to stone Jesus but then said to Pilot that it was unlawful for them to kill anyone.
- Ann – What should I tell my 6-year-old son who noticed two women in a relationship?
- Rose – What resources do you recommend for my grandson who considers himself to be an atheist?
- Ken – Where in the Gospel of John did Jesus talk about the Institution of the Eucharist and the washing of the Apostles feet?
- Dan – How do I teach my son about generational sin in reference to the book of Numbers?
- Patrick shares a story about how airlines might start weighing passengers.
- Patrick shares a story about women who want to keep wearing masks after the mandate is over so that men don’t look at them.
- Ken – He is struggling because he doesn’t want to go through the annulment process and doesn’t understand why it is important.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |