Special Guest Host Jim Burnham
- In light of pro-life news: Mississippi supreme court case; Texas law. How do I answer the “violinist argument” for abortion? Open up: what’re the toughest arguments you’ve heard for abortion? How’d you answer? How’d you wish you’d answered?
- $7 gas in Virginia. Price gouging or sound economics?
- Dan – RE: The violinist argument…Sometime people are expected to give up their lives for others
- Andrew – Regarding economics and the gasoline shortage. The owner has to charge more because he will have to pay more to replenish their supply
- Lisa – A baby is alive whether they have been born or not.