- Gino – When did the name ‘Catholic’ come about for our church?
- Maggie – Good friend was going to start RCIA, then all of a sudden stopped, ran off with an ‘old flame’, and left her family. How do I interact with her?
- Anna – What should I pray when the priest does consecration?
- Grizzy – Agrees with Patrick on priest assignments – he had a priest he got to know well who helped him come back to faith
- Linda – Non-Catholic friends are pressing her on Mary, asking her why we call her our Blessed Mother.
- David – How do I help my wife who is in a state of despair?
- Cheryl – Person is doing witchcraft on me
- Gisele – Confused about why a priest said to vote your conscience, and people then voted for the pro-abortion candidate – this seems wrong
- Chris – How do churches get communion hosts?
- Max – can you clarify teaching on no meat on Friday, in ordinary time?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |