We are so grateful for your help in keeping this mission going. I like to keep our supporters updated on all the good things happening at Relevant Radio, because you help make it all happen! Here are some highlights from May. It sure has been a busy month!
- The first week of May brought another successful pledge drive! We exceeded our goal and brought in over $3 million. The generosity of our listeners continues to amaze us – Thank YOU!!
- On May 7, we hosted our first Board of Directors meeting at our new headquarters. Steve Burke, a long-time board member, retired after 12 years of faithful service. We are grateful for his wise contributions over the years.
- The Family Rosary Across America® continues to bring over 100,000 souls together in prayer and has become a highlight on our programming grid. We now have two new co-hosts: Margaret Kleinschmidt and Sarah Tafoya.
- Win a Weekend Getaway! Enter today and your family could WIN a weekend getaway with yours truly, an all-expenses paid itinerary including dinner and a night on Family Rosary Across America®. And when you “Show Us Your Rosary” with a pic or video, your family could be featured as an Official Family Member on the show. To enter to win this incredibly unique opportunity, go to relevantradio.com/family.
- On May 18, St. John Paul II’s birthday, we began a special 405-day rosary novena for the upcoming Supreme Court case in October that will have a huge impact on abortion in America. It will end on June 26, 2022, Feast of St. Josemaria Escriva, around the same time that the results from the case will be made public.
- On May 24, Cale Clark began a new subject for his Faith Explained “Class After Mass” series, entitled “Saints in Sin City.” Don’t miss it!
And please remember those who have served our country on Memorial Day. It’s a great day to visit the cemetery and plant a flower. Thank you for helping us bring Christ to the world through the media. May God bless you!
With prayers and best wishes,