- California earthquakes near Mexico border: More than 600 rumbled
- Golfer Jon Rahm Was Cruising Toward a $1.7 Million Win—Until His Positive COVID Test
- Chicken Nugget Sells For $100,000 Due To One Ridiculous Reason
- Kathy – Avoided a restaurant because of pride month. Am I obligated to tell them why?
- Police confirm arrests made in Aiden Leos case
- Timothy – Hebrews 9:9 – Does the new tabernacle, not made by human hands, refer to Mary?
- Chris – Question about the Salvation for the many
- Patrick – Follow-up to your suggestion to pray the DM Chaplet with his friend who is dying. Prayed it with her yesterday and she was so grateful.
- Royal Caribbean won’t require vaccination for US cruises
- Claudia – Why would a priest be wearing a hoodie during Mass? After she asks her question, she mentions that she’s trying to get her son and her grandkids to come back to church. Patrick offers advice on how she should continue doing what she’s doing, being a good example to her grandchildren, keep going to church and keep listening to Relevant Radio.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |