- Sally – A lot of educators are forced to adhere to the idea of using preferred pronouns or get fired. What should we do?
- Gary – Why is it that the secular world promotes is always in opposition to the Church? All the things that the secular world promotes is in opposition to the Church.
- Kathy – I pray for my husband who is sick. I pray for healing all the time. It seems to me that when I pray hard, things get worse. I don’t understand why.
- Patrick shares the news of the death of actor Ned Beatty.
- Patrick shares the news of heat waves across the country and reviews health and safety tip from the National Weather Service.
- Patrick shares an email from Cynthia who is upset about Patrick’s treatment of a caller who’s daughter goes to the Society of St. Pius X.
- Brian – What is Patrick’s interpretation of St. Augustine? Is there an Augustinian order?
- Laura – Response to the woman who’s husband is sick My husband. He has cancer and I have found to see it all as a blessing.
- Patrick recommends Making Sense out of Suffering by Dr. Peter Kreeft.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |