- Patrick shares the story of a man who found the bible of a family’s mom who had recently died, and brought it back to the family.
- Dawn – Intermittent Fasting works for me.
- Frank – When the Mass changed, why didn’t they just change it from Latin to English and not change the actual prayers?
- Howard – If I have a Mass said for someone, do they have to be Catholic? What is a Gentile?
- Andrea – Fasting – my husband doesn’t always do it for spiritual reasons. Does he still get spiritual benefit from it?
- Patrick reads a statement from Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone regarding the proper disposition for receiving the Holy Eucharist.
- Ashley – Twitter question – do you follow just conservative publications? What other sources do you look to? Also, what are some tips to grow in my relationship with Christ?
- Patrick – listener – He supports a family with money. He has a lot of debt, is he sinning by helping?
- Patrick talks about Archbishop Naumann and his strong stance on defense of human life.
- Darren – Do you know about the Loretto staircase chapel in Santa Fe? What are your thoughts?
- Tom – Comment: Patrick (caller) could donate funds to his parish and have them disseminate the money.
- Kevin – The Passion of the Christ–does Patrick have an opinion on it? How accurate is it?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |