- Patrick begins the hour discussing various animal’s senses that you may have not heard about. It reminds Patrick that animals are really neat, have many unique talents, but he reminds you that humans are still higher on the created order scale.
- Jeff from – What did Patrick think about the show, The Chosen?
- John – Is the absolution of St. Leo valid? Were crusaders who entered the Holy Land given absolution?
- Thomas – 8 yrs old – will those who wear a Scapular get into heaven?
- Patrick shares a Daily Mail article claiming that Atheists are just as happy as Christians – they were probably gloating as they wrote this. Their bias is simply trying to tear down Christianity.
- Patrick explains that we need to look at this for what it is and not take it that seriously. Even if someone doesn’t believe in God and is happy, good for them! It doesn’t really prove anything.
- Kathy – I don’t like wearing the Scapular. Can I put the pieces in my pocket? Also, what’s the difference between the brown and green Scapular? Is there a medal instead?
- Charlie – Is the Virgin Mary omnipotent? Can she hear our prayers in our minds?
- Victoria – Do you have advice to young Catholics going through college–worried about socialism on campus. Also, how to remain virtuous on campus? Any good groups to join on campus to meet good Catholics?
- Hannah – Can we gain an indulgence for others?
- Ernie – The second coming of Jesus–Emmanuel vs Jesus – is there a mis-translation? And how can an angel be a saint?
- Mary – The Crusades–They were blessed to go into war and kill?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |