- Patrick recommends the book, “Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters” by Abigail Shrier
- Patrick and Cyrus talk about the danger to women’s sports by letting men compete against them
- Andres – How does Patrick decide to give alms? How to watch out for scam artists while still be generous
- Patrick shares a story from his book, “Life Lessons: Fifty Things I Learned in My First Fifty Years”
- Paul – Giving money to the homeless shelter is a better way to help the homeless
- Robert – What is the Catholic teaching on suicide?
- Elieth – How do I explain to protestant friend why this Book of Tobit is in bible?
- Matthew – What’s the differences between all the various types of Christianity? Don’t we all believe in Jesus?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |