- ‘Not Just Black Lives Matter, All Lives Matter,’ Says George Floyd’s Brother After Chauvin Sentencing
- Star Trek actor William Shatner, 90, admits loneliness was ‘huge aspect’ of fame
- Dave – Debate between Hitchens and Craig. I would like to hear your take on the Biola debate.
- Grace – I’m concerned because my father is anti-Catholic and I do not want him to influence my siblings in this regard. What advise do you have?
- One in Five Young Adults Is Neither Working Nor Studying in U.S.
- Cynthia – To what extent do I need to honor my father and mother as an adult? Am I speaking evil of them when I share observations with others about how they can be passive aggressive?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |