- Patrick lays out the historical and archeological evidence demonstrating that St. Peter ministered in Rome and died there under the persecution of Emperor Nero. He also gives a detailed explanation of how we can know, based on the scientific evidence, that Saint Peter’s bones are located under the high altar of St. Peter’s Basilica
- Carlos – What are some simple arguments against protestant thought that the Eucharist is only a memorial?
- FBI raised the Pride Flag. Patrick comments that it’s almost like the FBI has been concurred
- $50 billion accidentally deposited in Louisiana family’s bank account
- Mike – It means that the FBI should fly flags for all minorities
- The parish at ground zero: At least 10 Catholic families remain missing in the Surfside condominium collapse
- Tammie – What book would you recommend for a young father to be not afraid to be a man, and a strong spiritual leader?
- Daniel – The pride month is so overdone. I was completely surprised the other day when I took my kids to Six Flags and there were rainbows everywhere.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |