- Following up on yesterday’s explanation about St. Peter, Patrick gives a detailed biblical and historical explanation of the Catholic Doctrine of Apostolic Succession, in particular as it applies to the successors of St. Peter as the Bishop of Rome.
- Joe – Need a book on the Crusades from a Catholic perspective.
- Tina – Question about the Old Testament and the law. If Christ came to fulfill the law, why do we still read and learn from the Old Testament?
- Bob – Question about an Old Testament Law on stoning unruly children. Can you help me understand this?
- Daryl – The reader blatantly changed the words during a reading at Church for political reasons. But they won’t explain why. What do I do?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |