- World’s Most Premature Baby Defies All Odds: From 11 Ounces to Baby Richard’s First Birthday!
- Teresa – What does Patrick think about no longer being required to wear masks? What if ladies started wearing their veils now instead?
- Cheating In The Recall’: GOP Bashes Newsom Signing Bill To Speed Up Recall Election
- Amish put faith in God’s will and herd immunity over vaccine
- Laura – Question about my stepdaughters who have come out as Lesbian. Now, one says they got ‘married.’ How should we approach this?
- Brian – There is a law in Milwaukee against therapy for homosexuals. I am a gay Catholic and feel like my rights are being violated.
- Jovita – I have been asked to be a godparent but both parents are not Catholic. What should I do?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |