- A New Level of Acceptance in Assigning Hospital Beds to Transgender Patients
- Noel – My experience with a hospital because they assumed I was a man because of my name.
- Mary – Can a Catholic officiate at a non-Catholic wedding?
- Brian – Are the 10 Commandments Universal?
- Elizabeth – I am an Orthodox Christian and I don’t understand what an adoration chapel is. Can you help?
- Michael – I love the priest at our Church but he leaves the word ‘men’ out of the creed and I am not sure why. What should I do?
- David – Question about UFOs and evangelizing the aliens.
- Les – Based on the discussion, it seems like we are living in two different worlds.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |