- New York Times Blasted For Piece Suggesting American Flag Is Divisive To Some
- Women’s soccer team players REFUSE to face American flag while 98-yr-old veteran plays National Anthem
- Marie – What I do to show how great our country is?
- Brian – Comment about the American Flag. We are still a very young country. It is very naïve and childish to have the colors changed to reflect an agenda.
- Patrick recommends the Aquinas 101 series on YouTube
- Kurt – I have a friend who is Episcopalian and thinking about becoming Catholic. What is a good resource I can give her?
- Marilyn – Where did the word Monstrance come from? I am also struggling to call the priest father because I am older and the priest seems so young that he could be my son.
- U.S. and European suppliers scramble to secure Christmas goods as cargo delays worsen
- Tracy – I wore the same American flag dress every day before the election on last year and so many people criticized me because they thought I was for Trump.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |