- Patricia, continued from the previous hour, talks to Patrick about people choosing not to work because they make more money from government assistance
- Mark – How automation industry will permanently replace many jobs. How can we prepare?
- Getting married to robots ‘will be considered normal by end of century’
- Margaret – 2 Thessalonians. St Paul says if you are not working, you shouldn’t eat.
- Lawrence – I work for Amazon and the system messes up all of the time, and humans have to correct it.
- A Third Judge Strikes Down Biden’s Racist Farm Aid Program That Excludes Whites
- Andrew – I came across a Latin term describing God and am wondering if you could explain it.
- Joshua – What are your thoughts on a response to Critical Race Theory called CCT?
- Margaret – Is the Church splitting? If the Church seems to be progressive and is more interested in saving the earth than saving souls, do we leave? That’s no better than the protestants…but what do we do!?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |