- Joseph – How would you explain the Eucharist to a non-Christian? Why would God do this?
- Chee Chee – Brother in Law’s Sister had a baby who passed away without baptism. What happens to the baby? I feel responsible because I didn’t push baptism when the baby was ill.
- Jane – Adult son claims to be a child of the spirit and a child of the universe. How do I respond?
- Mark – How can I find my purpose in life and inviting God into that process?
- Patrick answers twitter questions: Jeffery asks, “Is there only one baptism? Are there not three, Water, Holy Spirit and Fire?”
- Cathy – How to respond to people who don’t believe in abortion for themselves, but don’t feel the government should intercede
- Alice – Ordinariate of the Chair of St. Peter – Is this legitimate?
- Mary Alice – I am trying to bring a friend back to the Catholic faith and am having difficulty. She is very hostile and doesn’t want my help. What do I do?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |