- L.A. County again requiring masks indoors starting Saturday amid coronavirus spike
- Los Angeles County Requiring Masks Indoors Again For Everyone Starting Saturday Night; L.A. Now In “Substantial” Spread Category
- James – Regarding masks and vaccinations. Anybody who has been in the military knows that you punish the whole to intimidate.
- Frank – Over 180,000 illegal aliens who are not vaccinated have come into this country and are spreading the virus.
- Maria – I have a son in the military who has been singled out because he is not vaccinated. He can’t even go to Mass.
- Tom – We are strong Catholics and the Lord’s grace is sufficient. If we don’t believe this, we’re going to fall prey to everything. Let’s cling tight to our catholic faith!
- Jim – What was the Pope’s reason for Motu Proprio?
- Biden Administration’s Admission They’re Flagging Content to Facebook Sparks Furor
- Eileen – Regarding the caller and Sola Scriptura, she has a comment on the end of the gospel of St. John. Not everything is in the Bible!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |