- Justice Thomas – “Show me in the Constitution where you get a right to separate citizens based on race.
- Whistleblower exposes and decries ‘regressive’ influence of CRT at Hasbro.
- ‘Asian Carp’ Renamed Amid Concerns Over Racism Zuckerberg faces antisemitism after photo of his dog wearing a yarmulke
- Lisa – I agree with you regarding the extent of the silliness with invasive carp. But we need to lighten up and just laugh at the situation.
- Peter – I was taught that you can’t judge a person outside the era they live in. Re: President Teddy Roosevelt.
- Becky – I am confused about the language of the Motu Proprio. Is the Latin Mass banned at parochial parishes or are the Latin Masses offered at parochial parishes already sort of grandfathered in?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |