- Bishop Hying: Regarding Pope Francis’ Motu Proprio “Traditionis Custodes”
- Catholic Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone: Traditional Latin Mass will continue in San Francisco
- Patrick answers the question: Why are so many Catholics upset about these changes?
- Joe – The Latin Mass was a very positive experience. I have only been once but it was amazing.
- Mary – I am concerned because in our area the vocations are coming from the Latin Mass community. Concerned about the future growth of the Church.
- Maria Christina – Is it ok for ashes to be separated and buried in two different places?
- James – Question about the Sabbatine Privilege. What is your take?
- Jake – Seems like where Churches that have the Latin Mass have more conservative people. What do you think?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |