- Steve – No masks at the Latin Mass. Was the Church upset about this? During the pandemic, the Latin Mass is the only one we could get to.
- Nick – How is the Latin Mass divisive?
- Patrick responds to an article titled, “Christianity is collapsing”
- Dave – Regarding the Motu Proprio and the necessity of acceptance of Vatican II; what about the those who don’t accept the Eucharist as Real Presence?
- Jorge – Need a good book to give to a young lawyer for him to learn more about the faith.
- Nathan – What is the oldest religion?
- Erin – My daughter was born with a condition and we have been going to a hospital that can’t provide an adequate treatment, but the local Shriners hospital can. Is it morally of for us do this since it is run by the masons?
- Denise – What is your take on the difference between religion and culture?
- David – Can non-Catholics be canonized?
- Ian – My mom gave me a sick call box from years ago. What should I do with it?
- Catherine – Where in Matthew does it say that we should be careful with our words
- Nancy – Is not canonizing non-Catholics why we don’t refer to Moses and other Old Testament people as saints?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |