- Patrick talks about the dangers of Critical Race Theory and shares from Prager U. which contains parents voicing their thoughts on CRT.
- Patrick talks about a Critical Race Briefing PDF available on Twitter.
- Patrick shares the news that the NEA will research the organizations attacking educators doing anti-racist work and/or use the research already done and put together a list of resources and recommendations for school districts, locals, and individual educators to utilize when they are attacked.
- Ivan – What is a good resource for understanding Communism. Patrick Recommends Warren Carrol – 1917: Red Banners, White Mantle.
- Patrick quotes Stefan Molyneux who has stated: “It’s interesting that if you don’t have a uterus, you can’t have an opinion on women’s issues, but you can compete in women’s sports.
- Sandra – I am afraid of schools and what they are pushing on kids. what other options do you suggest?
- Marilyn – My sister left Church and wants to come back. The priest said she needs to be reinstated. What does that mean?
- Patrick shares tips on how to stop robocalls?
- Connie – My husband wants us to change the words “keep us from temptation” during the Our Father. can we change it?
- Riley – What is the Catholic interpretation of hell?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |