- Riley – Continued discussion on the Catholic interpretation of hell.
- George – My son took his own life several years ago. Is suicide a sin?
- Amy – Do you have a good book recommendation for parents sharing responsibilities in the home and raising kids?
- Patrick shares a story from MIT to help block artificial intelligence from recognizing faces in pictures.
- Anne – The CS Lewis book: The Great Divorce helped me deal with the reality of purgatory and hell.
- Kenny – If you die with mortal sin, do you really go to hell?
- Steve – Today’s Gospel – Jesus came for sinners but bad company corrupts morals? What does this mean?
- Joe – Has an intriguing question about hell.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |