- Patrick thoroughly discusses the story of falling numbers in boy scouts and girl scouts and refutes the reasons that are being given for why the numbers are down.
- Jacob – American Heritage Girls are a good alternative to the Girl Scouts.
- Daniel – Parishioners at my Church are complaining that our kids are praying too loud, what should our response be?
- Wayne – Is it ok for Catholics to attend a wedding for a couple who are freemasons?
- David – Why is the word ‘person’ used when referring to Trinity?
- Joanne – The Boy Scouts are still a great program.
- Patrick further expounds on the meanings of person and nature as they relate to the Blessed Trinity.
- Rose – We support Daniel and their family – Keep up the good work. My husband converted based on their witness!
- Maureen – Is it ok to have tattoos?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |