- Jen Psaki audio: If you’re banned on one social media platform, you should be banned on other social media platforms. She’s then asked how long the current administration has been spying on people through social media.
- Joseph – How can we refute that the mind is the person and not the body?
- Wikipedia co-founder, Larry Sanger: I no longer trust the website I created
- Charles – Can you comment on the recent moves by the US bishops to ban people who vote in favor of abortion from receiving communion
- Bridget – What is the authority of the Motu Proprio of Pope Francis vs. the Quo Primum of Pope St. Pius V?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |