- Patrick shares Janet Smith’s article: “The Limits of a Priest’s Right to Privacy”
- Brian – What’s going to happen when the Republican party abandons their stance on life and become more liberal. What if we have no choice of who to vote for?
- Charles – If the microphone on the smartphone cannot be turned off, should something be done to make sure that priests don’t have their smart phone with them in the confessional?
- Desperate Employers Seek Job Applicants from Years Ago
- Mary Ellen – Where did the term ‘Roman Catholic’ come from?
- Corey – Sometimes it’s not technology but the Holy Spirit.
- Dan – Pastor at my Church asked me to do a study group on the Eucharist and I need a suggestion for good material.
- Elaine – What is your opinion on me asking the priest at my Church to not have the phone in the confessional?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |