- Fauci Says “We are going in the wrong direction”
- Former White House senior COVID-19 adviser Andy Slavitt proclaims that the Biden administration should become “very aggressive” and force unvaccinated workers and students to take daily tests and to cover the costs themselves. CNN
- Jan – All of this is fear mongering. I had COVID and am fine. Not getting the vaccine.
- Jim – What about the undocumented illegals coming over the boarder?
- Paul – I am waiting for the further research to be done to get vaccinated. This is not being said in the media.
- Senate panel votes to make women register for draft
- Pat – My daughter worked 13 weeks in a row in the heat of COVID in New York and will not get the vaccine.
- Dave – Do you have any viable studies that actually prove that COVID is airborne?
- Two arrested on suspicion of vandalizing Black Lives Matter street mural in Santa Cruz. Isn’t it ironic that during the height of the BLM movement we saw protesters defacing and destroying federal and other public property?
- Connie – Question about being in conformity with Sacrosanctum Concilium with the responses at the Latin Mass.
- Dante – The irony of BLM: it’s basically antichristian. We have to pushback or we will become trapped.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |