- Walter – Do you think that the Mass is too long and has too much singing? Is this why the younger crowd doesn’t want to come to Mass?
- Mike – Comment on selective service. I believe that it would be beneficial to draft females. My sons are just as precious to me as someone’s daughters are to them. I am also a male nurse and feel that if women want equal rights, then this is another reason why this shouldn’t be problem.
- Here’s that article in First Things that Patrick recommended that explores the real dangers of putting military men and women together in close quarters https://www.firstthings.com/article/2000/02/sex-and-the-married-missileer
- Denise – Question about hell. I have fallen away family and friends and want to encourage them to come back to the faith.
- Stacy – How would one go about getting a medical or religious dispensation for the COVID vaccine?
- Jeff – The fatality rate is miniscule and many more who have had COVID have beat it and now have the antibodies.
- Ann – This all boils down to spiritual warfare.
- Nancy – I have noticed that more and more people are complaining of the side effects such as ringing in the ears and other things after having the COVID vaccine.
- Joe – Women in the draft makes absolutely no sense. I was in the Navy and women would purposely get pregnant so would have to go on a deployment
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |