- Patrick shares the discrepancies of how reported sounded a year ago verses how it sounds today
- Mike – How can you say that the difference between the old Latin Mass and the Novus Ordo are just external?
- Josephine – As a Christian, how am I supposed to live in this world? What should my reaction be to those who are not being tolerant of Christians?
- Patrick shares the article: The French Revolution and the Carmelites of Compiègne. The Blessed Carmelites of Compiègne were guillotined on July 17, 1794.
- Patricia – A paper I was reading talks about the danger of the ingredients in the vaccine
- Ruth I think you are in-sighting anger with COVID stuff. This is a Catholic radio show, not the news.
- Entrepreneur Starts Bank That Will Fund Christian Charities Instead Of Planned Parenthood
- Kelly – A friend who was married in a protestant Church and is not Catholic, divorced her abusive husband. He is in jail and she wants nothing to do with him. She is seeing a Catholic man and the priest said she will need to get an annulment before she marries this Catholic man. How does she go about this?
- Jordan – I think Patrick’s show is more productive in speaking on spiritual matters and not current events.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |