- Marilyn – I am not Catholic and I turn to Patrick Madrid for what I can’t find on any other radio station.
- Irma – We are so blessed to have so much information from you about what is going on in the world and how it applies to our faith. I went through the 60s and 70s with poor catechesis and your show is a lifeline for so many.
- Therese – Comment about the China and the Social Credit score story – Regarding an insurance company and their discount for people who obey every rule. They know everything you do.
- Jackie – Want to encourage you. I love your show and thank you!!!! As Catholics we are not supposed to be in a Catholic cocoon.
- Robert – I am conflicted. I was born Jewish but love the Catholic tradition. I feel like I will not be honoring my father and mother if I convert. What would you say to this?
- NASA Gives SpaceX $178 Million to Launch Jupiter Moon Expedition
- Sarah – Do you have a book recommendation for gender roles?
- Kristy – Question about Purgatory and the narrow and wide path. A priest said that the narrow path does not refer to heaven. What do you think?
- Mary Lou – I love your show! If you are going to turn on the TV, why not just listen to Patrick instead.
- Celine – As a humble Nurse, at this moment in history we should do what Pope Francis says and go to have the vaccine as an act of charity.
- Richard – I’m an old school Catholic and I have become crass over the years. Can’t just show up but we have to live out our faith. Keep up the good work!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |