- U.S. Population Growth, an Economic Driver, Grinds to a Halt. Covid-19 pandemic compounds years of birth-rate decline, puts America’s demographic health at risk.
- South Texas Police Department Issues Public Health Announcement After COVID-Stricken Migrants Seen ‘Coughing, Sneezing’ At Whataburger
- Marilyn – I’m hoping this future where Euthanasia is common doesn’t happen. We need to pray more.
- Juliette – RE: Forced Euthanasia. I am against it but as a caregiver of someone with Alzheimer’s, it takes a lot of faith to keep going. There needs to be so much support and prayers to not fall into that temptation.
- Amy – I have an 11-year-old child with significant special needs. I was encouraged to abort him, but it has been positive in my life, even though difficult every day.
- James – I am a HS teacher and frequently speak about Population change.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |