- Katie – Can you recommend a good book on the Liturgy? Patrick recommends “The Spirit of the Liturgy” by Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger. Katie then talks about being pro-life and the wonderful gifts having children is.
- Joe – Read Patrick’s book, “Surprised by Truth” and thanks Patrick for helping his faith journey. His question is about salvation through grace vs. good works. He asks for help understanding the teachings of the Church on this matter.
- Patrick shares the animals that kill the most humans yearly. Number 1 might surprise you.
- Mary Anna – I don’t like the idea of exorcisms and focus on the devil. Am I less of a Catholic if I live in Happy Catholic land and ignore the aspect of evil that the Church focuses on?
- Lino – Question about the rapture and the weeds and the wheat. How do people who believe in the rapture know that they will be the ones lifted up?
- Ralph – My son, daughter and wife left the Catholic faith for the ‘Christian’ faith because their reason is that Catholicism is ‘man – made’. What do I say to that?
- Patrick recommends the book “Surprised by Truth”. It’s got a great track record of bringing people into the church.
- Kristy – I want to compliment you on being such a good radio commentator. I am not Catholic but really enjoy listening
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |