- Marilyn – What should I say to someone who says that the Catholic Church spends way too much money on their Churches
- Powerful and moving Story: After giving advice to Marilyn who needed help responding to challenges against the church having so much wealth, Patrick shares a true story of a time when an ex-Catholic woman berated him about the Catholic Church and yet, also, was willing to share the real reasons why she hated the Church, which is because she had an abortion. In an amazing twist, that conversation that Patrick thought had ending in a complete disaster turned out to be the very thing she needed and resulted in her returning to the Catholic Church.
- Denise – Looking at other religions and seeing these preachers and their mansions. How many hospitals and orphanages do these mega-churches have?
- Jerry – I love the cathedrals, especially the ones in Europe. They are to give glory to God and I have known people who have converted because of the beauty of these churches.
- Patrick shares a story of a bombardier who had a mystical experience seeing a bombed out Cathedral from his unique vantage point in the sky that lead him to become a Catholic. A momentary view of a Catholic Church changed his life. Be grateful for our beautiful churches.
- Yolie – Is worrying a sin?
- Melinda Gates and McKenzie Scott team up to direct $40 million to advancing the power and influence of American women
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |