- Patrick discusses a book about abortion geared for kids.
- Yolie – Parents should have control over what their children are taught in school with transgenderism and other hot issues.
- Sherry – We are more than our sexuality.
- China is now expanding it’s allowance of parents to have up to three children.
- Patrick shares the news that a man has left the BLM movement over the barriers that are keeping black children from a better education.
- News of a fatal road rage incident in Texas.
- Karen – My daughter is confused. Can my daughter have a lesbian relationship without sex and not commit sin.
- Claire – I am gay and I believe it is a disorder.
- Patrick discusses the story about Facebook and censorship of so-called “extremism.”
- Joseph – Did Peter rebuke Paul?
- 69% of people in a poll say America is the greatest country to live in.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |