- Patrick shares a story from Study finds of a 5-minute exercise that can lower blood pressure.
- Patrick shares a story about Monsignor Stephen Rossetti and his article on the increase in demonic possession, even through text messages.
- Sonya – Can you do whatever sin you want, knowing that God will forgive you as long as you repent close to death?
- Mike – How can I meditate better on the Luminous mysteries?
- Is the Precious Blood important at Mass? When can we receive it again?
- A two-year old from California is the youngest ever to be a member of Mensa for those with high IQs.
- Harvard has released a study on the keys to a happy life.
- Dave – Why was there a civil war? Was it really about slavery?
- James – I think a house is haunted. How can I dispose of things in a proper way?
- Esmerelda – When we cannot receive the Eucharist at Mass can there be a substitute?
- Douglas – Response to Paul’s rebuke of Peter. We only have Paul’s side of the story.
- Gracie – We were invited to a satanic “church” through a text message. What do you think about this?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |