Who was St. Bartholomew? And what does Nathaniel mean?
- Father explains a Jewish wedding custom
- Why is the fig tree important?
Mass hysteria: Father talks about some of the liturgical prescriptions of the Second Vatican Council
- Letter about wedding garment and baptismal garment and what to wear to mass
- Is there an appropriate time for applause for mass?
Word: to deceive
- Two Strikes at Birth: Original Sin and then concupiscence. Could you help me understand?
- During the mass, one Greek response like in Kyrie Elision. Why only Greek part in the mass?
- Was John the Baptist born without original sin?
- I was raised Christian Reform and taught about atonement, especially John 6:44 What are Fr.’s thoughts on possibility on limited atonement?