Dn 7:9-10, 13-14
- This passage is Jesus’ favorite way to refer to himself.
2 Pt 1:16-19
- Are Christian stories myths?
- There is a close association between today’s story and the Jewish feast of Booths.
- Letter about the song “Jesus is just alright with me”
- Letter about the liturgy
- Comments about teaching a child Biblical Greek
Word of the Day: Fulfill the exodus
- Caller who is ill would like to become Catholic
- Why does Fr. Simon thinks Jesus chose Peter James and John for special events like today?
- How did John and Peter know it was Elijah and Moses?