- Polish Olympian auctions off silver medal to pay for toddler’s operation
- Toddler girl, 1, survives three nights in thick forest with bears and wolves
- Charlene – The best advice I’ve heard about helping kids at mass under 3 is to make sure they can see what is going on.
- Trisha – Daughter thinks that God has everything predestined so she only prays in thanksgiving. Is this flawed logic?
- Oklahoma Woman Aided In The Evacuation Of 10 Girls On The Afghanistan All-Girls Robotics Team
- Henry – I have been listening to Relevant Radio and I don’t change the dial anymore. I don’t even watch TV anymore. I love Patrick Madrid!
- Maria – Please help! We have tried Retrouvaille and that was years ago. I am desperate to save our marriage. What other resources can you point us to?
- Nancy Pelosi talks to a gathering of supporters and none of them are wearing masks
- Megan – The deacon at Church gave my son a host that he had dropped on the floor. Not sure this was right. What should I do?
- Christine – My dad is losing his job over the vaccine. Why did you suggest to a caller that he should get the vaccine? Isn’t our free will be taken away?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |