- Patrick shares forms sent to by a Chicago public school teacher, explicitly requiring teachers to keep kids’ newly declared gender identities from parents. The schools are sneaking behind parents’ backs to change their minor child’s name and gender.
- John – Regarding the call on Eucharist, isn’t the priest supposed to consume a host that is dropped?
- Edgar – What does the Catholic Church teach on Cannabis? I feel it helps me relax and helps my prayer life. What do you think?
- Troy – What would you say to the people who talk back about gender dysphoria and ‘it’s not hurting anyone?’
- Joe – What does the Catholic Church teach on ghosts?
- Julie – How do I handle going to a non-Catholic funeral where there is a masonic presentation?
- Cathy – The connection between child abuse and gender dysphoria
- Kathleen – Soul Core which is praying the rosary in yoga poses. Is this okay?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |