- St. Rita of Cascia
- Elijah – I’m just married, but when I was a kid we skipped mass for soccer tournaments. is it okay to participate in those if you get to mass at one point during the weekend?
- The Story of the Mother and her 7 sons
- Bob – Question about marriage later in life when there is no way of having kids.
- Email from Sam – Can older people get married if having children is no longer an option?
- Marlene – Received an annulment but was never notified that her husband even started the process. How can that happen?
- Why you can’t find everything you want at grocery stores
- Bernice – Answer to caller question – short form annulment do not contact both parties involved
- Patrick recommends the book, “Annulments & the Catholic Church: Straight Answers to Tough Question”
- Orthodox areas are among the fastest growing in New York and New Jersey
- Carol – Husband is a convert – how can I talk to him about missing mass to hunt and then receive the Eucharist the very next week?
- Patrick responds to a tweet criticizing him for using St. Rita as an example
- Cecilia – I have an issue that may cause miscarriage if I get married and get pregnant. Is it sinful to get pregnant knowing this?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |