- Patrick wraps up his advice for Cecilia from the end of the last hour, and recommends she checks out https://www.jpiilifecenter.org/
- Vian – Engaged, but we are on different pages when it comes to big issues. How do I know if we are meant to be married when we have these big disagreements?
- Patrick recommends the book, “My Daily Bread” by Fr. Anthony Paone
- This surprisingly common flight issue contributed to Kobe Bryant’s helicopter crash
- Max – Do angels take the body of humans?
- Nazi war bunker reborn as guesthouse – Why would anyone want to stay in a place where so many horrible things happened?
- For some unknown reason, Patrick and Cyrus start talking about The Overlook Hotel
- Barbara – Neighbor is harassing us – not sure how to react. Any advice?
- Gayle – Husband was hurtful through occult like a caller from yesterday. There is more to the story…
- Ian – Converted to faith because of you
- Joseph – Why is it important to have a funeral mass for those who pass away?
- Tom – In liturgy, why do we say, “I’m not worthy to enter”?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |