- Joseph – How seriously should we take the Apocryphal book of Peter?
- Tim – There seems to be a contradiction in the gospel between the presentation and the flight into Egypt. What is your take?
- Andrew – Regarding noncanonical books: is there a resource that shows what you can and cannot read?
- Pedro – Was there polygamy in the old testament. When did monogamy become the standard?
- Patrick shares from the Jerusalem Post where the Israeli defense minister discusses how the price of women in IDF combat units outweighs the benefits.
- Adam – I have a job opportunity at Evangelical Church. Is that problematic for my Catholic Faith?
- Bill – Does reading the Church fathers take us away from the importance of reading sacred scripture?
- Ryan – How do you teach young kids about God? What are some good resources to teach children about sex?
- Nate – My friend’s parents divorced and a priest gave him strange advice which led him away from getting confirmed. What should I tell him?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |