- Nick – I just began the series ‘Return’ that you contributed in. We need to start to listen, so we are companionate with others and help them to listen back.
- Patrick shares a story of a talk he gave at a big parish. During the questions and answers, a man broke down when Patrick wouldn’t argue with him but politely asked him to come back to the faith.
- Kristi – Do I have to participate in rogation days? days of fasting and abstinence?
- Noah – As a Catholic, how far can you support a pope if you disagree with him? (‘if he is a bad pope’)
- Rich – What is your advice on attending a church that’s not very reverent.
- Hector – What is your opinion on the appeal of the Latin Mass? Seems like many who attend this Mass condemn the Novus Ordo Mass.
- Denise – I have a scriptural Rosary book, and there are two pieces of scripture that she doesn’t understand.
- JC – I have an ethical concern for the impact on patients who have complex medical issues and should not be vaccinated but are getting pressure to do so.
- Bill – What is the benefit and purpose of repetitive prayer?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |