- Patrick shares audio from a teacher who describes the implementation of CRT at her school.
- Patrick shares the news that many people are fleeing the insanity of public schools and homeschooling their children instead.
- Margaret – What’s the well-formed response to those who say that being unvaccinated is immoral.
- Jordan – My sister-in-law has 6 kids and has had great success with Seton Home Studies.
- Patrick discusses what led to the collapse of communism in Russia, and how the United States is following suit and becoming their own worst enemy.
- Christina – My daughter is 25 years old and might be getting married soon. Her boyfriend is Christian but not Catholic. How do I navigate this situation as a Catholic?
- Tim – Comment on the National vaccine act of 1986 to encourage tracking vaccines.
- Jill – I am the grandma of some children who are now Mormon and will have baptisms coming up, should I go to those or not?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts |